Wow! It certainly has been a long time since I posted on here last! Sorry to all of you! To make it up, here is an awesome recipe just for you! Okay, I made them tonight for Jason when he gets home, but you can make some for yourself, they are pretty darn easy!
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies (who doesn't like these?)
This is a teensy recipe, and only makes 18 (ish) cookies. Feel free to double...or triple! Not so pretty, but I'm not Martha!
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix sugar and cocoa in a saucepan. Stir in milk and butter.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. While it is hot, add peanut butter and stir until combined.
4. Remove from the heat. Add oatmeal and vanilla.
5. Drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
6. Let them cool and set up.
7. Eat them all! Or give them away, if you are feeling generous.
Okay, does this make up for my long absence? I really hope so! Maybe I can create some more delicious things to share with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment