I've been trying my best to get a teaching job for this year. It's been rough, 3 interviews, 3 rejections. I just had an interview for a 9th OR 10/11 Language Arts classroom at Natrona County High School. That's right, one interview, two positions. Really crossing my fingers here. Yikes! It's been a frustrating summer as far as interviewing goes. Very difficult to have so much rejection when I know I'm amazing in front of a classroom, but it is SO difficult to show that in an interview.
While perusing Pinterest today, yes I am a Pinner..., I came accross a fabulous site that a friend of mine had pinned. Teachers Pay Teachers is a site that has a ton of lesson plans and activities, and teachers work together to share and collaborate! Yay! I love sharing plans. Some day, I will be extremely motivated and might share some with you here. Maybe....
No comments:
Post a Comment